Version & Updates
This library allows us to toggle
Table View display between default table and customizable
See it in action¶
- There are additional buttons at the top right corner of table view allowing you to toggle between Default Table View and Tiles View
- The selected view mode will be stored in Local Storage and restored, the next time user opens this page
hooks/TABLENAME-tv.js hooks file...
- Create a
Tileas a template.
There are two different
(single sided cards)
(double sided cards)
- Define the
HTMLcode(s) for front-side (and perhaps for back-side of Flipcard-Tiles).
The HTML-code can contain placeholders which will be replaced by each row's data at runtime, for example
%fieldname%is such a placeholder.
- Initialize as new
TilesView-object and let it
render()all tiles based on the
HTML-template per side, filled with data of each single row
Single Side Cards (
- Simple cards only have a front side, whereas ...
- Flipcards have a front- and a back-side.
- For each side you can configure a
HTML-template having placeholders which will be filled by row's data at runtime.